Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Vancouver -- Chinese Garden, Take 3

While in the Chinese Garden, we also got the chance to catch a glimpse of an Indian wedding. The couple came by for wedding photos (and video, as it turns out), and I tried to get a few shots of them as well. Didn't fare too well overall (due to the number of guests, photographers, other tourists and walls obstructing the view ), but I did get a couple of shots, which I thought might also be a nice selective colouring project.


The bride's bouquet


The happy couple

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I especially like the first shot. It really stands out, especially with the framing work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The selective colour helps too.

    I was really bummed that the second shot didn't turn out as sharp as I would've liked, but oh well...

    ReplyDelete