Sunday, July 26, 2009

Cats

Apart from its roof, another wonderful feature of my apartment building is its placement. It's downtown, and a 7-minute walk to the Rideau Canal, along which Jeff and I usually run a few times a week. The walk takes us through a beautiful residential neighbourhood east of Elgin Street; the area probably has plenty of other things worth a praise, but the aspect closest to my heart is the abundance of cats. Some days, it seems like having a cat is a requirement for anyone looking to buy a house around there, and on any given day you will most likely see at least 3 cats over about 6 blocks.

Since this suited me just fine, a feline photo walk was, of course, in order. Here are its more notable results.







3 comments:

  1. Very nice cats! You really captured each of their personality! Especially the first and the last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you. Cats are awesome to shoot. I need more friends with pets who will let me into their houses with a camera...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cats :D Love all cats actually :P but lovely pictures :)

    Tiger

    ReplyDelete