Saturday, March 6, 2010

February in review

At first glance, it looks like my Project 52 has taken an overly long vacation. And that's partially true. But that doesn't mean I haven't been keeping busy photography-wise. Over the past month or so:

... Jeff and I have been working to develop Candid Light Photography. We now have T-shirts, a logo, a watermark, and business cards are in the works. May not sound like much, but weekends are only so long.



... We've also shot another salsa event, namely GoSalsa's Valentine's Day Gala.





... I've been playing with my feathered hair clips some more...



... and of course there are the cats. In between killing plants, breaking random things and eating me out of house and home, CB takes the time to give me the most disarming look in the world



Anyway. Now that things are settling down a bit, I am hoping to get back to more regular updates. This month the theme to focus on will be composition. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. CB is the most adorable kitty in the world. Can't wait to meet the cutie.

    Btw, I'm loving the Candid Light logo. Where could I get a t-shirt? I'll gladly wear it around (and give you free publicity).

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Caro,

    Yeah, CB has the cutest, most innocent face. And he's usually at his cutest and most innocent right after he does something he knows he'll get into trouble for.

    And thanks, the logo was a while in the making, but hooray, it's done. The shirts are really just for me and Jeff to wear whenever we're "on assignment" so far, but once I figure out how to get them mass-printed reliably and cheaply, maybe promotional t-shirts aren't far behind :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recognize the Tiger Lily :P

    Tiger

    ReplyDelete