Thursday, February 11, 2010

Tiger Lily accessories by Breanna Fabbro

I interrupt my posting of Project 52 shots to bring you something pretty.



A month or so ago, I was admiring a friend's unique accessory: a gorgeous feathered hair clip unlike anything I'd ever seen. This sudden attack of girliness led to my discovery of Tiger Lily, a line of handmade accessories by Breanna Fabbro. Breanna is a young designer based in Vancouver, with an eye for beauty and a talent for creating it. Right now, her designs are limited to hair clips, but she does plan to expand them into other types of accessories.



I couldn't resist getting the clips you see here and, of course, snapping a few photos of them which hardly do justice to the intricacy of the designs. If you are interested in seeing more of her designs or would like to purchase them, please contact Breanna at Breanna.FabbroAThotmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, these are gorgeous! (both the pics and the hair clips)

    How much are they going for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're $20 each and very worth it.

    We should get together and catch up, so you can see them in person ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again, I love your camera, for the very simple reason that colours are so... TRUE! Purple is purple and not blue....ish like most cameras.

    Awsome :)

    Tiger

    ReplyDelete