Thursday, March 12, 2009

In the meantime...

This is an apologetic post for the lack of recent updates. However, between all the other stuff that’s been causing me to run around recently (which you can read about on my other blog), I haven’t had a chance to take my camera anywhere in way too long.

Ideally, I would love to have at least a couple of posts per week. In reality, I’m lucky to get one good photography day every few weeks.

I do, however, hope to somewhat redeem myself this weekend. On Saturday night, I’ll be attending a salsa dancing social event; my boyfriend has taken to teaching me this dance (i.e. how not to trip over my own feet), and this will be my first real outing in the world of salsa. True to form, I am bringing my camera along for moral support, as well as in the hope of getting some good shots, even if with limited light and on-camera flash (limited resources prevent the acquisition of a decent flash unit before Saturday).

Wish me luck, and check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment