Saturday, March 28, 2009

Birthday Break

Are you tired of salsa photos? If you are, then I'm sad to say you'll be subjected to them for another little while, just because I'm not out of good ones to post, and I have a few that I'm too proud of not to post. So... I'm sorry. But I promise they're good!

In the meantime, however, I'm taking a short break to wish myself a happy birthday and to advertise one of my absolute favourite Ottawa restaurants, Sweet Art, which is, of course, where I am going for dinner tonight. It features:
  • The most awesome spring rolls in the city, and their special Sweet Art tea which is, in my opinion, happiness in a teacup:


  • My favourite vermicelli (and a lot of other very yummy Vietnamese dishes):


  • All sorts of amazing fine European desserts:


  • A very sweet owner:


And so, next time you want a delicious meal, feel like Vietnamese food, and would like some amazing desserts to go with it, pay these guys a visit:

Sweet Art
305 Dalhousie Street
Ottawa, ON K1N 7E8
Phone #: (613) 789-8885‎

No comments:

Post a Comment