Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Shameless self-advertising

For everyone who had been waiting for my Cuba photos with bated breath, you can now find them here.

I would love to go into stories about the awesomeness of outdoor showers at sunset, under palm trees, with live saxophone music in the background, but I'll refrain.

In other news, I recently had a reason to be in front of a camera, for a change. I recently had the pleasure of contributing a series of articles to Ambition in Transition, a blog offering career and lifestyle tips to 20-somethings caught in the transition period between study and employment. Joining their team required, aside from the implicit brilliance (this is the shameless self-advertising part of this post. Did you guess?), a headshot to go with it. This is where Jeff came in.

Ana 1

Jeff is one of the rare people who can point a camera at me and not have my facial muscles contract into a mix of deer-in-headlights and a young Elmer Fudd. Which is good, considering I'm neither a herbivore, nor am I hunting wabbits (be vewy, vewy quiet). Anyways. Above and below are my two favourite shots from Sunday's shoot. Big thanks to Jeff, once again, for his endless patience and the lovely photos!

Ana 2

No comments:

Post a Comment