Friday, December 3, 2010

"The Little Show" conclusion

As I mentioned last week, the arts & architecture gallery had a miniature photography group show this past weekend, to which Jeff and I contributed some shots.

I'd like to thank everyone who dropped by to check out the show, and support local artists as well as the fantastic local gallery that made it possible for all of us to put some of our work out there. The show was a success, and a great experience for me and hopefully everyone else involved as well.

I'm also happy to report that all 3 of the photos I submitted to the show were sold. We photographers are fragile souls, so validation that we don't suck is always deeply appreciated.

Below are the 3 photos of mine that found new homes thanks to this show:

Swan

Ottawa River in winter

Bamboo forest

No comments:

Post a Comment