Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Signs of spring, Part 2

I'm back, once again after a longer absence that I had hoped, and with an account on a new photo-sharing site. So far I've been using Photoshop.com to store my photos for update on this blog, but recently that site has become inexplicably glitchy, repeatedly refusing to display photos with no explanation. So I've joined Flickr, which I'm hoping will give me fewer headaches.

In any case,spring continues to grace Ottawa, and I continue to try my hand at capturing it. This time, a blossoming tree caught my attention...

Spring_05

Spring_06

Edit: I've just noticed that, even though I only just posted this now (on Friday, April 16), it's showing as being posted on April 14th, which is when I first tried to post it and failed due to a Photoshop.com malfunction. Odd.

1 comment:

  1. I love sping flowers!!!
    too bad they don't last ....

    Tiger

    ReplyDelete